Monday, October 06, 2014

FCCB Challenge# 231 - Happy Birthday (Make a Birthday Card)

I am a guest designer for October at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog thanks to my very creative friend Avril at Totally Scrap Addicted!

This week on Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog the challenge is BIRTHDAY!
Make a birthday card!

I have to say I love my birthday but coincidentally my daughters 4th birthday is Oct 14th and I used my Once Upon a Princess cartridge to make her birthday card this year... actually I use this cartridge every year for her birthday! lol

Her birthday card for this year... she is going to love it!


So simple to make, I just cut all the pieces (5") glued it all together, 
covered it with spray adhesive and glitter.
I let it dry, shook off the extra glitter, mounted to card with foam dots.
Finished it off with a sentiment on a banner and a paper flower,

Here is a close up the glitter detail!


Last year I used this cartridge to play kiss the frog at our princess party!
The kids loved it so much even the boys got in on the action!


Head over to Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to play along and I will see you back here on Oct 12th for the next challenge!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my god I love it!! The glitter is amazing and you are getting great use out of your new banner set!

Avril Tanner said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for agreeing to be the Guest DT for us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog! And so cute that you even got the boys involved at last years part! Great Pic!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh my gosh, so amazing! I love the different colours for the castle and the lovely glitter! Thanks so much for Guest Dezigning at FCCB this week :)

Rosanne said...

It is a really cute card Dee!

Laureen said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

LOVE!!!!